Theresa May has flip-flopped away from defending the interests of people like you in the Maidenhead constituency.
Julian Reid is standing as the 'alternative conservative' to garner enough votes to give Theresa a strong message that:
- We don't want a hard Brexit
- We don't want a third runway at Heathrow
- In other respects "Maidenhead Matters Most":
- A&E facilities and other NHS services
- Train services from Maidenhead and Twyford - timing, capacity and cost
- Building lots of houses, but in appropriate places, not on Green Belt
We are looking for volunteers to join #TeamJulian, OnLine, OnFoot, OnCard:
- Some 200 people to knock on doors, distribute leaflets, and/or (if available on Thursday 8th) be a "teller" at your local polling station
- Around 20 Team Leaders to co-ordinate and help recruit the volunteers in their local ward
- People to spread the word through social media (and a few people to help run Julian's social media campaign)
If you care about Maidenhead and the country's economy, do step forward. You don't need to live in the constituency. Do contact us by email or phone.
Donations welcome too, to compete against the larger parties!